Summer is finally here and so are my favourites for this year’s beauty products! All of the mentioned products have been used by me for a couple months now and I have repurchased most of them over the years. Enjoy!
Biotherm Dry Touch Visage SPF 50
- I love this as a facial sunblock as it doesn’t get sticky at all and stays on all day long. A little goes a long way with this one!
- 20€ on Amazon
Australian Gold SPF 30 Spray with Bronzer
- This is definitely my favorite sunblock! It smells amazing and feels so light on my skin.
- 14€ on Amazon
Hawaiian Tropic Tropical Tanning Oil
- I use this mainly when I’m tanning at home or when I’m not in the sun for too long, as it doesn’t have any sunblock to it. It smells like coconuts and makes your skin feel silky.
- 6€ on Amazon
Nuxe Huil Protigieuse
- I love to use this as a moisturizer in summer as it makes your tan glow and leaves your skin feeling silky soft. You just need a few drops to moisturize your whole body, it spreads really easily.
- 16€ on Amazon
Schwarzkopf Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner
- During summer I use this spray conditioner on a daily basis. It helps with dryness and frizz.
- 13€ on Amazon
Sebastian Dark Oil
- This is great for very dry ends. My hair is easily damaged by salt water, so this oil is a must-have in summer!
- 22€ on Amazon
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant
- This cream works wonders for dry lips. I especially love to use it on the plane, as my lips always get dehydrated due to the dry air. The tin came in a travel-exclusive set that I got from the duty-free shop at the airport. I really don’t like it because the screw cap always gets stuck and it’s not a lot of product inside. I recommend you get the full-size version right away.
- 14€ on Amazon
Have you tried any of these products yet? What are your favorites for summer 2019?