My name is Melissa, I was born in 1995 and introducing myself is something I’ve never liked to do.
„Share a fun fact about yourself with the class!“ Ok, here you go:
- My favorite day of the year? My birthday of course, September 20th. You better congratulate me.
- The mole above my lip is real and I love it.
- I’m crazy for dogs. I’m the type of person who will stop a conversation just to point at a dog and loudly express that I want to pet it.
- I love sneaking away from my friends when clubbing to go home and sleep.
- I’m the type of person who never carries cash around. Plastic money for life, baby.
- I had an undercut for roughly two years and no one ever noticed it. Then I spent roughly one and a half years regretting it and growing it out.
- When I was little I had a budgie named Rosie.
- I get homesick really easily but still love to roam the globe.
- My favorite color has always been and will always be pink.
- I love anything coconut flavored or scented.
Alright, enough of this.
I am studying English and Psychology in Austria. In the first half of 2019 I got to enjoy a semester abroad in Amsterdam. Currently I work in social media and crypto.