My name is Melissa Mayr, I was born in 1995 and introducing myself is something I’ve never liked doing.
„Share a fun fact about yourself with the class!“ Ok, here you go:
- My favorite day of the year? My birthday of course, September 20th. You better congratulate me.
- The mole above my lip is real and Iove it.
- I’ve always hated bananas and I think their smell is disgusting as well as their mushy consistency
- I’m crazy for dogs. I’m the type of person who will stop a conversation just to point at a dog and loudly express that I want to pet it.
- I still have a milk tooth and fear the day it will fall out.
- Back to dogs: chihuahuas and Pomeranians are my favorites.
- I love sneaking away from my friends when clubbing to go to home and sleep.
- I’m the type of person who never carries cash around. Plastic money for life, baby.
- I’m Virgo and Virgos don’t believe in any zodiac stuff but I still read my horoscope every single day. Just Virgo things.
- I had an undercut for roughly two years and no one ever noticed. Then I spent roughly one and a half years regretting and growing it out.
- When I was little I had a budgie named Rosie.
- I get homesick really easily but still love to roam the globe.
- My favorite color has always been and always will be pink.
- I love anything coconut flavored or scented.
I will be doing a semester abroad at the University of Applied Sciences (Hogeschool van Amsterdam) in Amsterdam starting February 2019. This blog is my little space on the internet to share some of my impressions and thoughts on my life. If I can somehow entertain, inspire or inform anyone out there along the way my job is done.